Trade & Press Hub
Weddings & Events
British Virgin Islands
Why work for Virgin Limited Edition?
Our people work hard but never forget to have fun while they are doing it! We believe in treating our people with respect, looking after them and allowing them the freedom to be themselves and flourish.
You’re in luck! We’re currently recruiting for a number of positions.
Remember to read the job description carefully before sending your CV to email@example.com unless otherwise specified.
Virgin Limited Edition - Group People & Development Manager
Virgin Limited Edition is an award-winning collection of unique retreats, chosen for their beautiful locations and magnificent surroundings; each offers a sense of fun, style, luxury and exceptional personal service. The group includes Necker Island in the Caribbean’s British Virgin Islands, as well as Moskito Island, sister island to Necker, which currently has Homeowners properties under construction, Ulusaba Private Game Reserve in South Africa, The Roof Gardens and Babylon Restaurant in London; Kasbah Tamadot in Morocco, The Lodge in Verbier, Necker Belle, a 105 foot luxury catamaran, Son Bunyola – an Estate and 3 villas in Mallorca, Mahali Mzuri, a tented safari camp in Kenya and Mont Rochelle Hotel and Mountain Vineyard in South Africa.
This role works with the Group People & Development Director to support company standards and best people practice across the portfolio.
The role is a mix of hands-on operational HR work and project based activities, which would typically include recruitment interviews, performance management support, counselling sessions, disciplinary & grievance hearings, as well as a number of varied group wide Support Office projects & initiatives.
The diverse nature of the VLE portfolio requires that the successful candidate has the ability to be flexible, innovative and highly adaptable in carrying out the role. Visits to properties as and when required would also be part of the role and the amount of travel would vary dependant on the needs at the time.
Qualifications / Experience
Behaviours and Skills
Support the People & Development Director and property management teams in providing a full HR service throughout the employee lifecycle and to ensure high levels of team member engagement.
Work closely with the UK based People & Benefits Manager and Training & Development Manager, as well as the property based HR support and property General Managers
Manage and oversee recruitment including involvement with the design of the careers page & adverts, support in sourcing candidates & best use of different tools, the interview process itself & ensuring that consistent standards of recruitment are met across the properties.
Ensuring that the VLE People standards are in place and best practice is adhered to.
Package & Benefits
Virgin Limited Edition - IT Operations Manager
The position is based in Hammersmith where the Virgin Limited Edition Head Office is located. The business comprises of Roof Gardens/Babylon Restaurant in High Street Kensington, Ulusaba Private Game Reserve in South Africa, Mont Rochelle Hotel & Vineyard in South Africa, Mahali Mzuri a luxury tented camp in the Maasai Mara, Kenya, Son Bunyola Estate in Majorca, Necker and Moskito Islands in the Caribbean, Necker Belle a luxury catamaran, Kasbah Tamadot in Marrakech and The Lodge (a Ski Lodge) in Verbier, Switzerland.
The role supports the IT Director in the management & delivery of the IT service across the VLE Group. A key aspect of the role is around the management of our numerous 3rd party technology service providers. One of the main objectives is to ensure processes, procedures and standards are aligned and maintained across these external service providers.
Another very important part of the role is to ensure that our end users are aware of, and utilising the agreed procedures for raising tickets and requests, and understand the various service level agreements we have in place and how to go about checking the progress of their tickets and raising escalations where necessary.
This is a hands on role that will from time to time involve the direct support of end users. It will also entail scoping and delivering a number of projects related to service and technology alignment and improvement,
To apply for this role, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
Qualifications & Experience
• One or more professional qualification in the area of IT Service Management such as ITIL or SDI
• Experience in managing 3rd party service providers
• Experience in supporting users at all levels, both face to face and remotely
• Project work, including delivering infrastructure requirements to support a diverse range of global IT systems & applications
• Experience of running a tendering/RFP process would be beneficial
• Travel & leisure industry experience would be beneficial
Behaviours & Skills
• Empathise with your customers/end users
• Ability to bridge the gap between technology and the business
• Good time management skills
• Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Commercially astute
• Approachable attitude – happy to provide a “service”
• Assertive and confident in dealing with people & suppliers
• Flexible approach and happy to get involved in ad hoc activities outside their remit
Supporting and assisting the IT Director, specifically 3rd party service provider management
• Review incidents and service requests raised on our 3rd party service providers by staff from across the Group and ensure they are being appropriately prioritised and handled
• Ensure IT procedures (e.g. joiner/mover/leaver) are harmonised, documented, published, understood and followed by internal staff and our IT service providers
• Hold regular service review meetings with our service providers and ensure they are meeting their contractual commitments and SLA’s
• Provide regular IT service reporting to internal stakeholders (Exec and Property Management teams)
• Assist with supplier selection and on boarding
End user support
• Engage with users & stakeholders from across the business to ensure their IT needs are understood and being met
• Review, streamline and harmonise all IT procedures around staff on boarding, staff moving riles/properties and staff leaving
• Continually review IT tools and technologies (hardware, software, applications) to ensure they are fit for purpose
• Assist with end user support issues, taking a balanced approach between getting directly involved or escalating to 3rd party support
• Scope, plan and manage small IT projects ensuring business buy in and commitment
• Scope, commission and oversee projects from 3rd party service providers
• Be the IT representative/lead on others projects from across the Group
• Track project spend against budget and report project progress to the Management & Executive Teams
• Ensure Conference/Meeting Room IT/AV is functional, tidy and documented
• Assist the IT Director and other members of the IT Team with ensuring that Guest facing IT & AV services are of the highest standard
• Be an escalation point for IT issues and incidents
• Assist the IT Director with the preparation of business cases, budgets and forecasts for IT spend across the Group
• Deputise for the IT Director as required
• From the first day of your employment with us you will be eligible to join our group personal pension scheme. We will match your pension contributions up to 5%
• The official office hours are 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday however you would be required to work as and when necessary to fulfil your role. No overtime is payable
• 4 weeks annual holidays + Bank Holidays
• One of the nicest teams you could ever wish to join!
Virgin Limited Edition - Reservations Manager
Virgin Limited Edition is an award-winning collection of unique retreats, chosen for their beautiful locations and magnificent surroundings; each offers a sense of fun, style, luxury and exceptional personal service. The group includes Necker Island in the Caribbean’s British Virgin Islands, Ulusaba Private Game Reserve in South Africa, The Roof Gardens and Babylon Restaurant in London; Kasbah Tamadot in Morocco, The Lodge in Verbier, Necker Belle, a 105 foot luxury catamaran, Mahali Mzuri, a tented safari camp in Kenya, Mont Rochelle Hotel and Mountain Vineyard in South Africa and Son Bunyola in Mallorca.
This role focuses on the optimisation of rooms revenue by monitoring demand, trends and market conditions. You would be responsible for the effective and efficient running of the Reservations Department and the provision of excellent guest service. Monitoring, updating and configuring (if required) all systems including but not limited to Property Management System (Protel), Central Reservations System (Synxis) and their direct connections to OTAs / third parties. The role reports into the Group Sales & Marketing Director
• Two-three years’ previous experience within a reservation/revenue role
• Experience of loading rates onto the GDS, PMS, company website and on select 3rd party and OTA channels.
• Experience of budgeting & forecasting
• Excellent communication skills with attention to detail is essential
• Quick thinking with an ability to multitask
• People who are passionate about travel
• Must be adept in use of Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent time management and ability to set and meet deadlines
• Familiarity with other European languages beneficial (French, Spanish and German)
• Results and standards orientated
• Plans and organises effectively
• Committed to excellence
• Has passion, pride and ambition
• Strong attention to detail
• Flexible manner and willingness to learn
• Works under own initiative
• Commitment to business
• Team orientated
• Makes decisions, takes appropriate action, meets deadlines
• Works well under pressure
• Sense of humour!
• Managing a reservations team of 5 in London and 5 in South Africa
• Maintaining Property Management System
• Maintaining Central Reservations System
• Maximise RevPAR of the properties by selecting the optimum mix in line with forecasted market demand
• Manage rate availability, room types and length of stay controls to optimise sales
• To ensure rates/information are/is loaded accurately in the PMS/GDS/CRS within 24 hours of them/it being received
• To maximise incremental revenue
• To advise the Senior Management team on the commercial strategy through statistical and forecasted analysis of the market and the relevant reporting
• Answering reservations enquiries as volumes dictate ensuring all bookings are converted and confirmed according to company SOP’s.
• Responsible for the overall reservations sales function ensuring maximisation of room revenue, occupancy and ADR
• Manage the reservations strategy through historical, current, and forecast information in order to maximise occupancy, revenue and yield in line with the company budgets and objectives.
• Proactively reviewing and proposing the rate strategy across the collection.
• Ensure rate & room type parity at all time in all booking channels ensuring a consistent hotel pricing/yield strategy across all segments
• Compiling forecast and any other revenue reports for weekly meeting, creating a revenue focused team spirit and ensuring that revenue management decisions are subject to robust analysis and management awareness.
• Undertake accurate analysis and tracking of market segments, geographic, channel/origin, and key account/agent production in order to check effectiveness of marketing strategies and performance to budget
• Compiling a set of detailed and accurate month end reports
• Liaising with agents, bookers and assistants of high value guests to ensure continued relationships
• Monitoring and recording performance of Reservations Department and advise on how to improve working practises in this area if and when appropriate
• Liaising with and managing Account Managers from third party online travel agents
• Effective loading and configuration of any new direct connect (e.g. Booking.com) relationships. Including rate-loading, building of extranet and ongoing management
• Ensuring the PMS is always updated and in line with all departments’ requirements
• Checking and authorising all commission payments to travel agents and booking fees
• Annually compiling a market segment summary to assist in budgeting process. To include rooms revenue with daily break-down of rooms sold, average rate, source and origin of business and total net revenue.
Package & Benefits
• Competitive Salary
• Performance based bonus
• The Reservations office hours are 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 4pm on Saturdays. You would work 5 days a week including some Saturdays, in rotation with the team.You would however be required to work as and when necessary to fulfil your role and no overtime is payable.
• 4 weeks annual holidays plus Bank Holidays
• Additional day off for your birthday
• You will be eligible to join our group personal pension scheme from day one. We will match your contributions up to 5%
• Season Ticket loan after passing probation
• Tribe Discount Card
• We will contribute 50% towards private healthcare after 12 months service and then 100% after 2 years’ service
• One of the nicest teams you could ever wish to join!
Necker Island - IT Support Engineer
Sir Richard Branson is lucky enough to have two private island and call both of them home in the British Virgin Islands. Both are idyllic and located only two miles apart. Necker Island is 74 acres, Moskito is 150 acres and both are fringed with white sandy beaches and surrounded by turquoise waters and coral reefs. Necker Island is normally hired exclusively for up to 30 guests, with the option to accommodate more, on an all-inclusive basis, perfect for special occasions and events! It can also be shared with others ‘house-party’ style during Celebration Weeks which are held several times each year, when guests can book individual rooms. Accommodation comes in the form of ten rooms in the Great House, six individual Balinese style cottages and Richards personal residence Temple House. The property can also be rented for large events and weddings of over 200 people and has a wonderful array of rare wildlife which we are helping to flourish!
Moskito Island has Richards home and a communal recreation area. The rest of the island has been sold to ten other private home owners in what is going to become an incredible Caribbean community.
The style of Necker and Moskito is “barefoot luxury”, brilliant delivery without the gold buttoned white jackets – think Richard and you’ll get it! Guests are encouraged to view the island as their home. The islands provide extensive water sports activities as well as tennis courts with resident coach, gym and an outstanding spa.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Position is responsible for IT support across the properties
Qualifications / Experience
Behaviours / Skills
Here’s what you’d do
Necker Island - Emergency Responder & Safety Officer
Sir Richard Branson's private island and home, Necker, in the British Virgin Islands, is unquestionably the most idyllic place in the Caribbean. Necker Island is 74 acres, fringed with white sandy beaches, surrounded by turquoise waters and coral reef. Necker Island is normally hired exclusively for up to 34 guests, on an all-inclusive basis. For a few weeks each year it can be shared with others ‘house-party’ style during celebration weeks when guests can book individual rooms. The property can also be rented for large events and weddings of over 200 people and has a wonderful array of rare wildlife which we are helping to flourish! Accommodation comes in the form of ten rooms in the Great House, six individual Balinese style cottages and Richards personal residence Temple House.
If that wasn’t enough Necker Island operates alongside Moskito Island, a couple of miles to the south, it is also owned by Richard. Staff may find themselves taking Necker guests over for a visit or even working on Moskito with their team.
The style of Necker is “barefoot luxury”, brilliant delivery without the gold buttoned white jackets – think of Richard and you’ll get it! Guests are encouraged to view the island as their home. The island provides extensive water sports as well as tennis courts with resident coach, gym and an outstanding spa.
This is an opportunity for someone who is looking for an alternative medical role and who is open to learning about and developing in the health and safety field. Whilst initial responsibilities will be the provision of experienced pre-hospital emergency and trauma medical care, you will be expected to be confident as an independent practitioner to maintain life for a prolonged period in a remote environment should you find yourself in that position.
Secondly, as a multifaceted role, you may be required to assist in other operational and guest facing departments. The role will report directly to the senior emergency responder and safety officer.
Qualifications / Experience
· Be a qualified nurse, paramedic or doctor.
· Current valid registration with UK professional body with no impending investigations.
· Minimum of 4 years recent acute emergency experience.
· Both adult and paediatric experience.
· Main areas of expertise to be emergency, pre-hospital and primary care.
· Evidence of recent study and training.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Remote medicine experience.
· Experience training/tutoring first aid.
· Advanced skill in cannualtion and other basic life saving skills.
· Degree level qualification.
· Diploma in Tropical medicine/nursing.
· Public health interest.
· Airway management experience.
· Experience working with VIP clients.
· Private medical experience.
· Health and Safety qualifications/experience.
· Water safety (STCW/Lifeguard/Dive medicine).
· Emergency planning/Major incident experience.
· Assisted in emergency medical transfers.
· Hospitality knowledge and experience.
· Watersports interest.
· Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS word/excel/powerpoint).
· Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
· Mastery in delegating multiple tasks.
· Communication and leadership skills.
· Evidence of ability to manage personnel and maintain financial records.
Behaviours / Skills
· Honest, reliable and trustworthy.
· Evidence of continuing professional development.
· Highly self-motivated individual.
· Calm in emergency situations.
· Experience conducting meetings.
· Excellent time management.
· Able to lead a team and stand back where appropriate.
· Plans and organises effectively.
· Passion and pride in their work.
· Be passionate about training and develop fun training outside of the classroom.
· Approachable and friendly.
· Confident and assertive in emergency situations.
· Organised and able to manage complex logistical challenges.
· Happy to be hands on and help where needed.
· High sense of responsibility with regard to safety issues.
· Works well under pressure.
· Energetic with a sense of fun and positive team spirit.
Here's what you'd do?
Responsibilities include working with the teams to provide a safe environment whilst assisting with activities and entertainment for the guests, as well as:
· You would be on call 24hours for a number of days at a time.
· Be medically responsible for a large number of people on island.
· Lead a team of advanced first aiders.
· Develop scenarios, continue with training schedule and maintain regular training of the first aid team.
· Be willing to learn and then train staff in fire response and other health and safety related subjects.
· Assist with writing, updating, developing and training SOPs in all departments.
· Assist with the maintenance of all emergency plans.
· Be part of the local search and rescue team.
· Assist with the audit of incidents and near misses throughout the properties.
· Monthly reporting on accidents and incidents throughout the property.
· The role is required to work both day and evening shifts, plus on calls – flexibility is key – this will be up to a 6 day week.
Package & Benefits
· Minimum 12 month contract (subject to work permit approval)
· Share in the island gratuities.
· 24 days paid holiday per year.
· Accommodation on Island & meals/ food provided for.
· Initial flights from country of residence (and return at end of contract).
· One return ticket to “home” at the “Mates” rate per annum.
· Medical Cover.
· Optional pension scheme.
· …and the world’s best commute to work!
The Roof Gardens - Sales Manager
Located one hundred feet above Kensington High Street Babylon Restaurant and The Roof Gardens are a truly spectacular oasis in the heart of London. There are three themed gardens, with over 70 full size trees, a flowing stream stocked with wild ducks and our resident flamingos Bill, Ben, Splosh and Pecks.
The Roof Gardens employs over 100 talented professionals. Many of whom have worked here for over 10 years; we work hard together, and play hard too. Every single member of the team goes the extra mile to provide the world class 'Virgin style' service we are renowned for. The Roof Gardens are cut above the rest, literally.
The Roof Gardens is part of Virgin Limited Edition, Sir Richard Branson's portfolio of unique retreats and, whilst maintaining a highly professional and efficient guest experience, it is key that any appointments maintain the sense of fun and the outgoing attitude of Virgin which is reflected in the running of this busy London venue.
The Roof Gardens Members Club is open every Friday and Saturday night from 10pm. Its relaxed, party atmosphere makes it comfortable and welcoming whether out for post supper drinks or partying with a group of friends.
Babylon Restaurant is located on the 7th floor; from there you have exclusive views of the London skyline. The award winning food at Babylon is best described as contemporary British cuisine.
The gardens are available for exclusive hire; the venue plus 3 themed gardens, which is 1 ½ acres of space in total. Pricing is based upon room hire and a minimum food & beverage spend. They are also open to the public to visit on day that we do not have an event on.
We pride ourselves on not only our unique and stunning venue with excellent food and beverages, but on our professional, friendly and efficient staff, who all contribute to making The Roof Gardens a venue to be proud of.
• Proactively drive revenue and increase the volume of business at The Roof Gardens through effective client relationships and sustained sales initiatives.
• Have full product knowledge of The Roof Gardens and ability to cross sell all aspects of the business.
• Undertake sales calls and increase awareness of The Roof Gardens to build relationships with new clients and ensure retention and improving potential of existing client relationships.
• Be involved in the setting of department targets and objectives, and to be fully aware of The Roof Gardens’ financial targets/results as a whole.
• Analyse business activity and compile required statistics/reports; including a monthly sales report outlining sales and marketing activities and results.
• Continuously research new potential clients / organisations and carry out show rounds and host fam trips to showcase the property.
• Attend networking events, both trade and social, as the representative for The Roof Gardens.
• Manage the Sales Executive and ensure their weekly/monthly tasks are achieved and completed: manage weekly catch-ups and monthly sales team meetings.
Qualifications / Experience
• Experience in similar industry
• Excellent computer skills, experience of Delphi and Quadranet is desirable
• Relevant industry knowledge; London venues, restaurants and clubs
• Excellent command of the English language
• Excellent financial awareness
Behaviours / Skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent sales, negotiation presentation skills
• Excellent administration skills
• Highly driven and results orientated
• Committed to excellence
• Attention to detail
• Works well under pressure
• Team orientated
• Makes decisions, takes appropriate action
• Gives clear direction and guidelines
• Ability to prioritise and cope with differing needs of the 3 aspects of the business
• Well groomed and of smart appearance
● Mainly office hours 9.30am – 6pm but fully flexible as required by the business
● 5 day working week
● Permanent contract
● 20 days holiday per year
● Birthday off and a birthday meal for 2 in Babylon Restaurant
● Performance bonus of up to 10% annual salary
● Travel loan scheme and Tax free Cycle scheme
● Virgin Tribe discounts
● The opportunity to work in one of London’s most prestigious venues
The Roof Gardens - Gardener
Located one hundred feet above Kensington High Street Babylon Restaurant and The Roof Gardens are a truly spectacular oasis in the heart of London. An iconic garden with over 70 full size trees, a flowing stream stocked with wild ducks and our resident flamingos.
The Roof Gardens is part of Virgin Limited Edition, Sir Richard Branson's portfolio of unique retreats. The gardens are available for private hire; the venue plus 3 themed gardens, which is 1 ½ acres of space in total. They are also open to the public to visit on days that we do not have an event on.
We are looking for a qualified and dedicated Part-time Gardener with great plant knowledge and passionate about their job.
Interested? Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Necker Island - Management Accountant
Sir Richard Branson's private island and home, Necker, in the British Virgin Islands, is unquestionably the most idyllic place in the Caribbean. Necker Island is 74 acres, fringed with white sandy beaches and surrounded by turquoise waters and coral reefs. Necker Island is normally hired exclusively for up to 34 guests, with the option to accommodate more, on an all-inclusive basis, perfect for special occasions and events! It can also be shared with others ‘house-party’ style during Celebration Weeks which are held several times each year, when guests can book individual rooms. Accommodation comes in the form of ten rooms in the Great House, six individual Balinese style cottages and Temple House. The property can also be rented for large events and weddings of over 200 people and has a wonderful array of rare wildlife which we are helping to flourish!
If that wasn’t enough Necker Island also operates on Moskito Island, another beautiful island also owned by Richard, a couple of miles to the South. Staff may find themselves taking Necker guests over for a visit or even working with the Moskito team with their guests as is required.
The style of Necker is “barefoot luxury”, brilliant delivery without the gold buttoned white jackets – think Richard and you’ll get it! Guests are encouraged to view the island as their home. The island provides extensive water sports activities as well as tennis courts with resident coach, gym and an outstanding spa.
Reporting to the General Manager and the Senior Financial Controller, the Management Accountant is key support for all financial elements of the business including income, cost management and reporting.
This role will pro-actively support Necker Senior Financial Controller in all aspects related to the financial elements of the business. The Management Accountant duties will include: management and financial reporting; planning & analysis; statutory reporting & audit as well as treasury and cash management.
Necker Island - People and Welfare Manager
Reporting to the People Development Director – BVI and the Necker Island General Manager. The role is based on Necker Island but the BVI People Team will operate across the islands (Necker & Moskito) as well as providing HR support for Necker Belle.
This role would work closely with the BVI People Team to deliver the company people management best practice and ensure the smooth workflow and efficiency of the various HR functionalities.
Duties would include:
Moskito Island - People and Development Manager
Surrounded by turquoise waters, coral reefs and fringed by white sandy beaches, Moskito Island is a 125 acre private island located in the beautiful British Virgin Islands and unquestionably an idyllic setting for homeowners’ private residence in the Caribbean.
There are 9 exclusive three-acre lots that have been sold as freehold. The Homeowners have the option to sub-let their villas - currently in development, via Virgin Limited Edition. The first phase of the project included the installation and construction of roads, infrastructure, recreational facilities, and back of house areas including water plant, generator building, laundry and workshop facilities. Also completed is the Branson Estate which comprises three villas and 11 bedrooms and is occasionally occupied by the Branson family and their guests.
A communal recreational area has been developed for the homeowners including a luxury Beach House with pool, pool bar and kitchen area that serves 3 exclusive dining pavilions, a gym, tennis courts and pavilion, a fully equipped water sports facility, welcome and arrival docks and pavilions pool as well as extensive communal grounds and gardens for the home owners. The communal areas are to be run by VLE and during construction of the other lots, are also being used for a number of events.
The style of Moskito is “barefoot luxury”, brilliant delivery without the gold-buttoned white jackets – think Richard and you’ll get it!
We are currently operating for 22 guests with accommodation in the Branson Estate and up to 150+ for special events and parties in the Recreational Area. Not only are we the home base for the 100 ft catamaran, Necker Belle but we are the sister island to Necker Island which is normally hired exclusively on an all-inclusive basis.
The next phase of the development is the completion of the first 3 villas, due in Sept/Oct 2018. The Homeowners may also choose to enter into a letting pool which Virgin Limited Edition would manage for them.
This role would be responsible for the recruitment, staffing and HR function for team members for both homeowners visits and lettings. This role would also provide HR Services for the Branson Estate Team and the Island Ops Team (engineering, grounds etc.)The team will be ramped up as more villas come on line but flexibility of roles is key in the early stages and the role will also work closely with the whole BVI People Team and so be involved with Necker Island and Necker Belle too.
This role reports into the BVI People Development Director
This role would work closely with the BVI People Team to deliver the company people management best practice. They would manage the implementation of staffing for pre-opening/opening phase by:
Overseeing the hiring schedule and recruitment strategy in line with the opening critical path, People plan and Island operations requirements.
Managing the selection and recruitment process for all team members including sourcing candidates (permanent and temporary), interview process and permit applications (where applicable) and ensuring consistent standards of recruitment.
Maintaining effective communication with the Island teams through all platforms including Staff Consultative Committee, open house meetings, newsletter and other.
Counselling and coaching HoD’s on people management best practices and ensuring processes are carried out in line with company and employment guidelines/ laws.
Managing new and existing employee data within HR-related systems and ensure that all aspects of people administration are up to date and run effectively including personal files – HR Select system.
Working with the Finance Team and HoD’s to ensure that payroll is effectively managed.
OPPORTUNITIES AT THE ROOF GARDENS
The Roof Gardens in Kensington has long been one of London’s most spectacular and extraordinary landmarks. Originally designed as an escape from London rather than a pedestal above it, The Roof Gardens comprises of three themed gardens spanning across 1.5 acres, a private members Club and Babylon Restaurant all 100ft above Kensington.
We currently have a range of casual opportunities available:
Bartenders and waiters to work across our events
Waiting Staff at Babylon Restaurant
To find out more about the positions available at The Roof Gardens please click here
How It Works
Our properties are located all over the globe and our recruiting policy is to recruit as locally as possible and give back to our communities by offering training and employment. Additionally, most countries we operate in have work permit restrictions which mean that permits can only be obtained when there is no suitable local candidate for the role.
Once you've sent your covering letter and CV successfully, you'll receive an email confirmation. Whilst for some of you the journey will stop here, if you’ve caught our attention our team will contact you regarding the next steps.
Send Us Your CV